Thursday, August 20, 2009

Launching: SightSI Blog!

Well, I told you a while back that there were some exciting things coming. So the time is here! I've launched a new blog (which will, one day, be a full blown website) known as Sight-SI. Sight-SI is a play on the word "sight-see", where the "SI" stands for Suggested Itineraries. The idea is to post suggested itineraries for cities and towns all over the world. No city is too big or too small!

In the long run, my full blown site (SightSI.com) will be a place where people can come to search for, rate, and submit their own Suggested Itineraries. Going to Chicago? Just do a search on SightSI.com, and find the best-rated suggested itineraries! You get the idea.

Scott and I will be working on getting the site put together, but in the meantime, I wanted to get my own itineraries out there for anyone to use. If you'd like to see your own itinerary posted on the blog, feel free to send it to me. You will get full credit for your submission, of course.

So there you have it. The blog is still somewhat "under construction", so don't be surprised if it looks different each time you visit. I'm working on the color palette and format on a daily basis. Hopefully we will also have a logo soon, as my sister-in-law has volunteered to help me out with that :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment