Friday, May 23, 2008

Rose Bushes & Bad Dreams

On my way home from work yesterday, I went back to the nursery and bought a rose bush. It's so pretty!!! It's called "Sexy Rexy" and its pink. I'm quite excited, and hoping Scott is going to finish all the planting tonight. I also bought a Mandevilla, which is similar to a Clematis but its an annual. It's a vine that grows quickly and produces large flowers. We are hoping to grow it up our mailbox this summer.

In going to the nursery, I completely forgot to go to the gym. I've been terrible about getting out there recently, mostly due to multiple health issues. I went 3 times a week for a month straight, then I had to have skin surgery and couldn't go for 2 weeks. Since then, I've had a lot of things going on and it has messed up my schedule. Next week, I will get back to my 3 times a week routine. I need to go today to get my measurements done, but I don't think I even want to know. Bleh.

Once I got home, we went to Sam's to stock up for the cookout. The problem is, we are not having 500 people. We bought hamburger patties and cheese, then went to Kroger for everything else. I hope I got everything I need! I'm pretty sure I did.

Today I will get off work early and spend the afternoon cleaning up. Scott's mom gets here tonight - her train is supposed to arrive at about 7:40, but they are almost always delayed. I'll be shocked if she even gets here by 8:30.

I had a terrible dream last night. Scott, Amy and I were on a boat leaving the shore. I was in the back of the boat doing something and Amy & Scott were up front. The water was rough, and we hit some huge waves. The boat apparently went underwater temporarily, and I was struggling to get air. Finally, everything was calm again, but when I looked up front, both Amy & Scott were unconcious! Another boat was going by, and I screamed for help. The boat stopped and 5 or 6 people got off of their boat and onto ours to help Amy & Scott. They both eventually came back to conciousness, but were not in good shape. Then I woke up. Scary dream!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh dream sounds nasty! I hate when having really disturbing dreams that just stay with you for ages... *shudders*

    Re: going to the gym... I've always followed the advice I once had on a Miss Piggy t-shirt: "Don't Exercise - Accessorize!".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flowers but I can't have any because they make me ill do to their smell. :( (Allergies)

    Hope you can get back into your gym routine.

    Scary dreams suck especially the kind that cause you to wake up and be all paranoid. =\

    Hope you guys have nice weather for your cookout.

    ReplyDelete