Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Nannie!

Happy Birthday, Nannie!

On Saturday, we are going to Lynchburg because my Dad is having a tree dedication to my grandmother, Nannie, who passed away last October. He also has put in a flagpole to honor my grandfather. The dedication is at 4:00 pm on Saturday.

I had another bad dream last night. This time, there were bad storms that caused tornados. I was in my parents' old house, but I'm not 100% clear on who was with me, but I know Judilynn was there when the tornadoes started. The wind started picking up, and I looked out the window and saw a tornado starting right in the yard - I grabbed Judilynn and told her we had to get to the basement, but she was moving really slowly. The tornado started pulling us toward it, but we got to the basement door just in time. The storms went on for what seemed like hours, and when it was over, the house was destroyed.

I'm absolutely terrified of tornadoes, by the way.

The windshield wiper pump on my car has stopped working, so I need to drop my car off at the dealership tonight to get it replaced. Fortunately, it is still under warranty. So poor Hubby has to get up early tomorrow so I can drop him off at work and take his truck. It was after I'd stopped at a grocery store and 2 gas stations trying to find wiper fluid that I realized that the problem was the pump that was broken, and not that I had run out of wiper fluid. GRRR.

Tomorrow is Friday. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment