Thursday, February 12, 2009

Aunt Blakelyn....or Aunt B.B?

We got very exciting news last weekend! My sister-in-law on Scott's side, Jeanine, is pregnant! I'm going to be an Aunt! We are so happy for them. She is due in September :-)

This weekend is Valentine's Day, but we don't have any plans. Rory and I are going to Jennifer's book signing on Saturday at Family Christian Bookstore in Ashland. She'll be signing books from 12-3pm.

I'm going to VT later this month for a Career Fair, and then in March I have a training session in Atlanta for "Interpersonal Effectiveness". Haha, that should be fun. It's part of my Project Management training, which is one of my goals for 2009.

I didn't sleep at all last night because of the wind, and I've been sleepy all day. I absolutely HATE wind, and it kep me up all night. Howling and whistling and threatening to blow down trees. At least its winter and there are no leaves, so it isn't quite is likely for trees to come down.

I need to start planning our trip to Texas. My responsibility is San Antonio. There's so much to do there, but if anyone has suggestions, feel free to leave me comments!

Eric & Shannon visited last Sunday with Connor. He's getting so big, and he's so cute. We enjoyed spending the day with them. We went to the out to lunch, went to the mall (it was a gorgeous day), then played guitar hero and cooked out for dinner. It was a lot of fun!

Hopefully this weekend will be enjoyable too. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment