It always surprises me when someone tells me that Fall is their favorite season. WHY? I can only think of 3 good things about the Fall: new TV, pretty leaves, and college football. Everything else about the Fall sucks. For example:
* Its getting colder
* The days are getting shorter
* Soon it will be dark when I wake up and dark when I get home from work
* Kids are back in school and traffic is terrible
* The weather gets dry and my lips get chapped
* My hair is staticky (<--is that a word?)
* All the flowers die
* My windshield will be foggy in the morning
* I'll have to wear socks
I could keep going, but I think that's enough. I hate Fall ALMOST as much as I hate Winter. Nonetheless, I will try to enjoy it. I will try to be positive and enjoy the pretty leaves and the cooler temperatures and all those other things you Fall-lovers rave about. I'll put out pumpkins and hay and mums, and be excited. Because I'm a positive person. But deep down, all that's really happening is that I'm dreading Winter's ugly arrival.
I want to move to Hawaii.