Thursday, September 11, 2008

This and That

Anne & Scotty are coming to visit this weekend, so they will get to use the new bathroom. Yay! I am waiting until everyone has come to see it before I post pictures. Shane and Mandy are coming the weekend of the 27th, so I will probably post pictures that following Monday.

Not much going on, so I haven't been blogging. It's been a crazy week here at work. I receieved an "offer" to move into a "supervisory role" , but working under a coworker who is a nightmare. So I've kindly declined.

I'm hoping that Scott and I will get to go to Busch Gardens this year for Howl-O-Scream. It would be a fun day trip to take one weekend, and I think it starts next weekend. We're looking forward to our Myrtle Beach trip next month. I can't wait! Need to start planning some things to do in Texas next spring. I haven't researched anything yet.

Somone here at work just brought me a popsicle. It's been so long since I had a popsicle. It reminded me of summertime at Nannie's. Linette always had popsicles!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your visitors enjoy using your refurbished bathroom. :)

    Have fun with your trips.

    ReplyDelete