Sunday, November 30, 2008

December already?

OK, so not yet, but in a few hours it will be. This year has flown by, that's for sure.

Thanksgiving was great. Bonnie got in town about 8:10 on Wednesday night, then we headed to Lynchburg Thursday morning. We spent the afternoon playing basketball and watching movies, then had dinner at about 6. After dinner, we celebrated Anne's birthday with ice cream cake and gifts. On Friday, I woke up at 6 am, took a shower, then woke up Scott. We woke up Anne & Bonnie as well, and we all went out shopping.

Scott and I met the twins for breakfast about 9:30 at Panera, and we stayed and chatted for about 3 hours! It was great catching up with them. Poor girls had been up since 3:00 am.

We did a little more shopping at the mall (met up with Anne & Bonnie) then decided we'd had enough and went back to my parents house to relax. I took a nap while Scott worked on his computer. When I woke up, I headed over to Mandy's to do some scrapbooking. Then the whole family went to dinner at Watercrest that night. On Saturday, we had breakfast and Scott and I went out with Rory to do a little shopping. We relaxed some more in the afternoon, watched Superman, and had a bite to eat before making our way back to Richmond around 6:30. We made it back in time to go to the mall for a little while, then came back to the house and I fell asleep on the couch.

Today, we went to breakfast at the Silver Diner, then took Bonnie to the train station. I did some shopping this afternoon and have been relaxing all evening. I need to relax as much as possible, becuase December is going to be very stressful at work. UGH. I have 3 weeks to bring in $25M in revenue. Yuck.

I convinced Anne & Scotty to sign up for Ebates this past weekend, and they are both hooked already. Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Blakelyn -

    Pizza place was called WaterStone.

    Did Richmond have any good sales?

    ReplyDelete