Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So busy!

I have had the busiest couple weeks, which is why I haven't blogged in so long. It's been crazy at work, and all I want to do when I get home is relax. Outside of work has been busy as well, but in a good way. I'm planning 2 showers at the moment, one of which is next weekend (the 24th) and the other is a week after that (Aug 2nd).

The shower next weekend is a Baby Shower for Jeanine, so I need to finalize all the games and prizes. That's what I'm in charge of doing, which works out well since it is in New Jersey. There isn't much I can do as far as food or decorations.

Then, on August 2nd, Mandy and I are throwing a bridal shower for Amy. I have a little more time on that, but even so, all my weekends are booked between now and then. Mandy is coming this weekend to scrapbook, and we may have time to do some shopping for the shower as well.

Connor's 1st birthday party is also this weekend. Scott and I will be heading to Charlottesville on Saturday afternoon to go to that while Mandy and Shane have an evening in Richmond to themselves. I think it will work out nicely. I can't believe Connor is already 1! Seems like he was just born.

I'm reading 4 different books right now, which is also keeping me busy. I have 2 book clubs now. In one, we are reading The Alienist, which is really good so far. The other, we are to read Three Cups of Tea, which I haven't started yet. Actually, I still haven't bought the book yet. Before those were decided, I'd already started Morality for Beautiful Girls, which is the 3rd book in the No. 1 Ladie's Detective Agency series. And I'm also reading The Five Love Languages, which I recommend for ANYONE who is in a relationship.

We finished Season 3 of Weeds last night. Hopefully we will get Season 4 for the weekend. We've also been watching some old seasons of Deadliest Catch. Scott absolutely loves that show, and I enjoy it as well. It's amazing those people are willing to step foot on those boats, and float out into that treacherous ocean!

Well, that's all I have time for today. Sorry for not updating in so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment