Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We're going to Gatlinburg!

I'm so excited! Yesterday, I booked this cabin in Gatlinburg, TN for September 8th-12th. I cannot wait! Scott and I have been debating where we should go for vacation this September, and we finally decided on Gatlinburg. Then, this weekend, Mandy and Shane told us about these cabins they stayed in a couple years ago, and how amazing and affordable they were.

I've been wanting to book a trip to Gatlinburg with Scott for years, and its finally happening! I haven't been since I was in highschool when we went for a family trip. There are tons of things to do there, and Mandy said they have the biggest scrapbooking store she's ever seen. I can't wait to start on the itinerary :-).

2 comments:

  1. You both will have a great time. Make sure you check out the apple barn for breakfast or dinner and the old mill to get flour, oats or whole wheat flour. Also, you may want to find something for Scott to do while you are in the Scrapbook store! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cabin is awesome! I'd love to get away like that. I'm sure you'll have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete