Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Morning

It's Sunday morning about 8 AM. I've been up for about half an hour. Everyone else is still sleeping. There is no question that I am a morning person. On weekends, the morning is my favorite part of the day - that time when its just starting to get light outside and the rest of the world seems to still be sleeping.  This morning, it is a little dreary - it has been raining all night, and the sky is still overcast. The weather is cooler up here (I'm in New Jersey) - I'm not sure if it is also this cool at home or not.

We've enjoyed the weekend. It's been quite relaxing, and although we didn't get to do everything we'd planned (we had planned to visit some of Scott's family further north), we've been able to spend a lot of time with our nephew. He's the sweetest little thing - only fusses when his tummy hurts, or if he's hungry. Even I do that. Haha. He had his first bath last night, and he didn't even cry. We may come up again next month to visit the rest of Scott's family. We just have to plan a weekend.

Well, I'm off to get a bowl of cereal. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment