Friday, September 4, 2009

A Wedding and a Vacation!

I've been looking forward to this day since....well, ever since I planned our vacation to Gatlinburg, whenever that was. It's my last day of work for 10 days! WOOHOO!

Half day today, then off to get my nails done and a pedicure this afternoon. Might get my car washed, as well, since it is Filthy with a capital F. Amy's rehearsal is tomorrow in Roanoke, and then she gets married on Sunday! I have got to figure out what I'm going to do with my hair - that is one of my goals for the evening. I might go with something VERY simple, as long as she is OK with it. Maybe a couple ringlets, and just wear it down.

Monday is Labor Day, and we plan to come back to Richmond just for the day to check on Simba and pack our bags. We head back to Lynchburg that evening, and then Tuesday morning we are off to Gatlinburg!! I'm SO excited! I hope the weather cooperates - the last I checked, they were calling for rain next week. Hope that doesn't happen.

Check out my new upgrades on SightSI if you get a chance, and rate some of the itineraries for me. This is still not the new website, but I've upgraded the blog with the logo and header that Mandy designed...she did an awesome job! And I've also gotten the ratings feature to work properly.

In other news, my niece/nephew is due to arrive any day! As a matter of fact, today is the full moon, so I need to check on Jeanine and see how she's feeling.

Happy Labor Day to everyone - I may have time to write while we are on vacation next week. I'll try my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment