Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My First Blog Award!!!

Yesterday morning, I was so pleased to wake up to find that I had been nominated for my very first Blog Award, courtesy of Lindsay at Mommy Wonderland! And what's even better - I received not one, but TWO blog awards!!! Thank you so much, Lindsay!







Here are the rules for the first award:
  • Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
  • Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
  • Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I'm relatively new to this blogosphere, and I don't quite have enough to list 15 blogs, so I am going to list 10. I'm passing this award on to the following people:

And the rules for Award number 2 are:
This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.

Deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award. 

OK, and my nominees for this one are:

 Congratulations to all of you!!!

7 comments:

  1. How sweet. Thank you! My first blog award. I'm new to blogging too, so I hope I can list 15 blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It was so sweet of you to think of me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your awards, you deserve them! Thanks so much for thinking of me, thiss made my day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! You are a sweetie!
    I have become a follower of your blog - it is really cute. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the awards!That was so sweet of you to think of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the award Blakelyn!! Your so sweet and thoughtful, thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, thanks so much Blakelyn! ^_^ I'm so glad you think my blog is lovely...I love the word "lovely". You're so sweet!

    Hugs!
    --Abigail

    ReplyDelete