Friday, August 1, 2008

Yay for Friday

TGIF. I have an appointment this afternoon for a manicure, pedicure and eyebrow waxing. I can't wait - I hate getting my fingernails done (I have acrylic) but I love me a pedicure. I think I'll head over to the mall for lunch and shopping before I go to my appointment at 2:00. I like getting lunch at Nordstrom Cafe on Fridays.

I forgot to write about Simba's vet appointment yesterday. It went very well, and reassured us that we did the right thing by bringing him to a new vet. The doctor put him on hypoallergenic food (which he refuses to eat, and it was very expensive...but the doc said we can take it back if he won't eat it). He gave him a shot of depo, and we need to take him back in 3 weeks so the doctor can look at him again.

Still hoping we will start working on the guest bathroom this weekend, but Scott seems to have lost his motivation. So we'll see!

1 comment:

  1. That is exciting to get a pedicure and manicure. I love them! Hope you get lots done on the bathroom - can't wait to see it :) I am sorry about Simba. Hopefuly the new vet can get it taken care of. Poor kiddy.

    ReplyDelete