Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pretty new layout!

Yay, check out my beautimous new layout! Thanks to my friend Carolina, I now can use non-blogspot templates, as she introduced me to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com.

So we leave for Texas tomorrow! I'm quite stressed, actually, since we still haven't packed. My plan was to pack last night, but Scott was finalizing our taxes and I fell asleep before he finished. I have meetings literally all day today (one long meeting from 8:30 - 5:00, or later), then a pedicure at 5:30, and then I have to pack when I get home. UGH. So many things to do - Scott has to set up Simba's feeder, clean his box, cut the grass....oh boy. At least our flight is tomorrow afternoon, so we will have a little time in the morning. But not much.

I wonder if my boss will let me out of the meeting. Chances are slim, but I must ask.

1 comment:

  1. ohh I like the layout!

    And yes, an 8-5 meeting should be illegal. Because you don't actually work during the day, right? :P

    ReplyDelete