Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What vacation would you relive?

I've started using a site called Plinky.com to help me with Blog topics, as I'd like to get better at blogging every day. Sometimes, you just can't think of anything to write about, and Plinky helps. Today's topic is "Relive a vacation".

I've been to Hawaii twice - once with my family just for a vacation, and 2 years after that for my wedding and honeymoon. Obviously, I would relive the latter. Our wedding was in Kona, HI at the Kona Village Resort. It was the most beautiful place I've ever been in my life, without a doubt. Our close friends and family were there - a total of 11 guests (most of whom were actually IN the wedding). Anne, Scotty, Shane, Rory, Mandy, Amy, Robbie, Bonnie, Jeanine, Rob, Eric, and Mr. Trost. Wait...that's twelve people (have I had the number wrong this entire time?).



After the wedding, the family all went to Oahu, and Scott and I went for our honeymoon to Maui. We did so many amazing things: Horseback Riding on the beach and through the rainforest, Lomi-Lomi massages on the beach, a Sunset Dinner Cruise. We stayed at the Kaanapali Beach Hotel, which was within walking distance to the Whaler's Village. We'd walk there for shopping and dinner. The Hula Grill had the most amazing Lava Flows! I'd give anything for one of those now. (Although it IS 8:25 in the morning...)



In short, it was a dream come true for me, and I would love to do it all over again. I wouldn't change a thing.



1 comment:

  1. I would also relive that vacation! I will have to check out that site to help me with blogs as well.

    ReplyDelete