Friday, August 14, 2009

Getting Closer

I've narrowed down this much: The Mystery Noise has something to do with my air conditioner. If I'm driving along, and I turn off the A/C, the noise happens. If I turn the A/C back on, it might happen again, and if I turn it off again, it happens. I've also heard it twice happen when I open the door to get IN my car - the same instant the door opens, the noise occurs. Really, really weird.

Last night I posted a bunch of old pictures on Facebook. I scanned them and uploaded them. How fun! Most were from high school and early college days, before I had a digital camera. It's always fun reminiscing and looking back at how ridiculous we dressed/looked.

The Maids are coming today to clean the house. Then, Anne and Scotty will be at Rory's tonight, and we are going to yard sales and shopping tomorrow! Should be a fun weekend. I have a coupon for 20% off at the Coach Factory store...must go to the Prime Outlets at some point this weekend :-).

Well, I'm off. Yay for Fridays!

No comments:

Post a Comment