Friday, June 20, 2008

Bummed Out

I was so extremely excited about my scrapbooking crop this weekend. It was an all-night crop, from 7pm to 7am, and while I don't know that I would have lasted all night, I DO know that I would have gotten a TON of scrapbooking done. I really, really wanted to do my Europe scrapbook. I say "wanted" because the crop was cancelled. I am so bummed. Now I have to scrapbook by myself, which is no fun at all. On top of all this, I realized last night that I have done my honeymoon pictures TWICE. I've been working on my honeymoon pictures, only to realize last night that I had already done them a few months ago! How do you forget something like that? Such an idiot.

I go today to get the results from my CT scan, so I'm leaving work at 10:00 am. Last night, I started getting symptoms again of a UTI, so I took one of the antibiotic pills that the doc gave me. It said to take with food and drink plenty of water, so I took it with my dinner (a chicken salad wrap) and drank an entire bottle of water. At 1:30 in the morning, I woke up dehydrated and nauseous. What the crap? I was up until probably 3 am or later using all the will power in my being to not throw up. It worked, and I didn't throw up, but I did fall asleep with a trashcan beside me and a wet cloth on my head. I'm going to ask if maybe that medicine is too strong for me - I'm really sensitive to medicine.

At 7 am this morning, the local radio station called me to discuss cereal milk. If this seems random, it's because it is. You see, we were discussing this on Sway, and I thought it would be a great topic for the morning show. So I emailed them and suggested it as a topic of discussion, and they decided it would be a great idea to call me and talk about it. I think drinking the milk after you are done with a bowl of cereal is absolutely disgusting. Its luke warm, for one thing, and its got floating pieces of soggy cereal in it. EWW. Plus, its used. It's used milk, not clean milk. And I don't even like milk anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment