Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to Meeeeeeee!

It's October 13th, my favorite day of the year - because it's my birthday! I have lunch plans with Rory today, but I don't know what the plans are for this evening. I told Scott to surprise me. In the past, I've usually made my own birthday plans, but this year, I didn't plan anything. So when Scott asked me what I wanted to do, I just said "Surprise me!" We'll see what he has up his sleeve.

Speaking of my birthday, my family took me out to dinner on Friday night to celebrate. We all went to Shakers, and I had ribs and bacon-wrapped shrimp (which I just remembered, there were leftovers and I totally forgot about them....I hope my dad finished them off). After dinner, we went back to my parents' house for cake and presents. They got me an ice cream cake from Cold Stone Creamery - Cookies & Cream, my favorite! As for gifts, I got some awesome stuff.

Shane & Mandy bought me this Built Camera Case:

They also bought me the Holiday Limited Edition coffee by Green Mountain:


And lastly, they got me a gift card to NY&Co.

My mom and dad bought me a 1 qt non-stick Emeril saucepan. This may not sound exciting, but I asked for it and I love it - so useful! All my 1 qt pans were stainless steel, and stuff kept burning in them.

And finally, the grand prize, my new Coach Bag!


Is that not the CUTEST bag ever? Well, I think it is. I love the pink ribbon. It's black leather, so it will be perfect all winter long. 

And just because posting pictures is fun, here is a picture of the dress I am wearing today. I actually bought it about a month ago, but I absolutely LOVE this dress. And I don't even like dresses!


Hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!!! I hope you had a great day..... and I love the purse!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great presents! Thanks for stopping by my bloggie neck of the woods!Always fun to make new friends!! Happy Belated bday!

    ReplyDelete