Lindsey over at Mommy Wonderland tagged me for this little questionnaire, and it looks like fun!
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Let's see. Ten years ago, it was the fall of 1999, so I was entering my senior year of high school. I think by October, I had just applied for Early Admission to Virginia Tech's engineering department, and not long after received word that I'd been accepted! I was taking all AP classes to get college credit, and enjoying my last year of living in good ole Lynchburg.
2. What are 5 things on my TO DO list today?
I love lists! Although I haven't made one for today just yet. Let's see...
1. Work - this has its own To Do list that is not fun or interesting
2. Hopefully finish reading my book.
3. Watch Glee tonight!
4. Email a couple friends
5. Do everything possible to avoid catching whatever cold/flu/bug is going around the office.
Snacks you enjoy...
My fave is ice cream, hands down. Anything Chocolate!
Where are 5 places you have lived?
I haven't lived in 5 different cities, but I've lived in plenty of different places.
1. Lynchburg, VA with my parents
2. Blacksburg, VA - Virginia Tech campus (Go Hokies!)
3. Blacksburg, VA - Townhouse
4. Richmond, VA - Apartments
5. Glen Allen, VA - Current House :)
What are 5 things I would do if I was a billionaire?
1. Pay off our house, student loans, and cars.
2.Pay off all those things for my family
3 Quit my job.
4. Start a family.
And I would also do something nice, like give to charity, but its honestly not one of the first 5 things I would do. I'm just being honest! LOL.
OK, so now its my turn to tag some of you! Here are my 5 picks for who should do this one next:
1. Mandy at My Life's Journey
2. Jackie at Chic Scraps
3. Nicole at Chatty Nicoley
4. Angela at GeekBlog
5. Jo at Diggin Around