Thursday, October 8, 2009

Scrapbook Crop this weekend

I feel like this week has been going on forever. Not that its been a bad week or anything, it just seems like the weekend may never get here.

It's actually been a nice week so far. On Tuesday night, Eric, Shannon and Connor stopped in for dinner on their way home from South Carolina. They'd been down there for a wedding. I fixed Chicken Tortilla Soup and cornbread, and we played Guitar Hero. It was a fun night. Connor is at such a cute age - he's talking, and with his limited vocabulary, most of his words are baby talk, which I think is adorable. Simba is terrified of both children and babies, so we were interested to see how he would respond to Connor. Mostly, he just ran away from him. Haha.

This weekend, I am heading down to Lynchburg for the scrapbook crop with Mandy. I'm looking forward to it - I have lots of scrapbooking to get done! We are going out to dinner Friday night to celebrate my birthday. I'm turning 28 on the 13th. I can't believe I'm that old already! Seeing it written down makes it look even worse.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love chicken tortilla soup and we love playing GH! (Although we're more of a Rock Band couple! lol)

    Thanks for visiting my blog! I noticed your money question re: staying home with Toot. My e-mail is in my profile, please feel free to contact me anytime!

    ReplyDelete